WE ARE SERVING UP SOMETHING GREAT,
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!
- Orders placed by 10:00am will receive SAME DAY delivery by 5:00 pm.
- Orders placed after 10:00am will be delivered the following business day.
- If you’d like to place an order in advance, you may also select your preferred delivery date from the calendar option on the checkout page.
- Please note, we are not open on weekends or holidays, plan accordingly!
- All orders submitted Friday afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
- all orders submitted on a holiday will be delivered on the next business day.
- All deliveries are made in refrigerated vehicles.
- You may select a paper bag or insulated bag at checkout. The insulated bags will include ice packs as well.
- We recommend refrigerating or freezing your meals within the hour of receiving your delivery in a paper bag.
- If you would like to send different meals to different addresses, you will need to complete two different transactions with two separate delivery charges.
- Orders of $75 or more receive free delivery!
- Our home delivery service completes deliveries within the Denver metro area. As far West as Golden, South to Castle Rock, East to Watkins and North to Fort Collins.
- Please email or call with special orders outside of this radius, we may be able to make accommodations for an additional fee!
- Our meals will keep in the freezer up to 12 months! Expiration dates are listed on individual boxes.
- Once the meal has been thawed, consume within 4 days.
- Our meals are placed in aluminum pans, and boxed in a cardboard box. Both components are recyclable and reusable!
- The insulated bag used for delivery can be reused for future grocery trips or picnics! However, this portion is not recyclable.
- Yes, we encourage it! Our meals are a wonderful way to show a loved one you care. Nourish their family with a delicious meal and night off. Simply add your friend’s name and delivery address in the appropriate checkout areas, and we will do the rest!
- All of our meals are fully cooked before freezing. We have a few cooking options:
- From Frozen: meals take 40-60 minutes in the oven at 425 degrees.
- From Thaw (in refrigerator for 24+ hours): place in oven for 30-40 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Once thawed, you are also welcome to microwave individual portions on a plate. However, we encourage an oven bake for best quality.
- Each meal contains it’s own set of instructions. Follow instructions provided inside the meal box. Instructions are also listed on each meal’s product page.
As our service stands today, we are unable to make substitutions within our meals. All allergens and ingredients are listed on each meal’s page.